Quick cash loans approved from $300 to $5,000
If you’re looking for a cash loan but have bad credit, you won’t need to stress. While no credit check finance isn’t offered by reputable lenders, you can get approved for a quick loan as soon as the same day you apply when you submit your application through Savvy.
We help borrowers who have struggled with their credit score in the past get approved by connecting them with our flexible and understanding lenders. If you need a loan urgently but have bad credit, apply with Savvy today.
Can I get a loan with no credit checks?
Because of the responsible lending obligations placed on lenders across Australia, there isn’t really such a thing as a ‘no credit check loan’ amongst reputable financiers. These obligations dictate that lenders mustn’t approve applications for borrowers who they aren’t fully confident can repay their loan comfortably and without being at risk of default. However, even though all loans will come with a credit check, having a bad credit score isn’t an obstacle to approval.
When lenders conduct credit checks, they aren’t solely designed to find out your credit score. Lenders are far more interested and focused on your ability to repay your loan right now, so assessing your credit history and recent financial history helps paint a picture of you as a potential borrower. This check is also designed to show whether you have any other ongoing loan commitments or recent defaults which may suggest you could be at risk of doing so again.
Am I able to get my quick loan approved and paid on the same day?
Yes – the cash loan process is fast and simple with Savvy, so you can have your application approved in as little as 60 minutes and see the funds hit your account as soon as the same day in most cases. This makes them very useful in the case of an emergency, as you can be confident that, once formally approved, the funds will be available for you to use very shortly after.
There are several factors which may affect the time it takes to be approved or have the funds hit your account, so it’s important to bear these in mind when applying. These can include:
- The time at which you apply: lenders can only formally process applications within business hours, so applying on a weekend or late at night could result in the application process stretching out over two or more days. To maximise your chances of same-day approval, you should apply early in the morning.
- Your profile and documents: in some cases, depending on your profile as a borrower, a lender may ask for further documentation or information before approving your application. This may only be further income or employment verification but doing so could lead to a small delay in the approval process. You should always make sure you upload all the correct documents to minimise back-and-forths between you and your lender before formal approval.
- Your bank’s processing speed: even if your application is approved and paid very quickly, your loan funds may take a while to hit your account. This can come down to your bank or financial institution’s processing speeds, which can vary significantly. As such, some may find that it takes longer for the funds to reach their accounts because of the institution they’re holding the account with.
What can I use my loan for?
One of the major benefits of quick cash loans lies in their versatility. They can be used for a wide range of potential purposes, making them suitable for just about any need falling between $300 and $5,000 and allowing you to space out your repayments over a more manageable term in the process. Some of the most common uses for cash loans include:
- Consolidating multiple existing debts into one payment, such as mounting bills
- Paying for urgent car repairs so you can get back on the road for work and taking the kids to school
- Helping to cover expensive medical emergencies when you don’t have the cash at hand
- Covering the cost of a bond when moving to a new rental home
- Paying for flights and accommodation to visit family interstate or overseas in the event of an emergency (or simply for a holiday)
- Buying Christmas or birthday presents for a loved one when you find yourself short on the money you need to spoil them
- Purchasing new furniture for your home or covering immediate repairs such as a busted pipe
- If you’re a Centrelink customer and need a loan urgently between pay dates