No Credit Check Payday Loans
Getting approved for a payday loan doesn’t need to be an ordeal. Here, we look at ways to get a loan with a bad report.
Your personal credit report can either be an asset or a curse. While positive credit reporting makes it easy for lenders to see the good things you’ve done while borrowing, any misdemeanours or mistakes are also clear as day. That might just be the result of forgetfulness or a very temporary blip in your finances, but everything is recorded on your credit report. Sometimes, that can hold you back when you need a loan or a credit card to get ahead. We’re not in control of what does and doesn’t appear on our credit rating, but we can form strategies to improve it – and still have access to finance in the meantime.
You can apply for a fast and convenient payday loan in one place with Savvy. We're partnered with lenders who understand bad credit can happen and can be flexible to your needs. Get started with us today and find out whether there are any options available to you with no credit check.
*NOTE: all loan applications, including payday loans, are subject to a credit check by your lender prior to approval, which is in line with Australian responsible lending regulations. As such, no credit check payday loans aren't available in Australia.
What are my no credit check payday loan options?
- You can borrow anything between $2,050 and $5,000 using a payday loan. Products are customisable to suit your specific requirements and borrowing capacity.
- Loans can be paid back as quickly as sixteen days, or you can choose to extend that period up to two years. All fees get capped (monthly fees no greater than 48% per year and establishment fees no higher than $400).
- Lenders evaluate applications based on your ability to repay the loan, not primarily your credit rating – which means you still have a chance of getting approved if you’ve had problems in the past. Having a regular income and not too much recent payday loan borrowing on your record is a significant factor in approval decisions.
That late mortgage payment won’t affect your eligibility for a payday loan
Payday loan applications get assessed by lenders in a different way to mortgages, car and personal loans, and even credit card eligibility. The ‘no credit check’ element of payday loan approval is more to do with the fact that payday lenders don’t base decisions on what banks do. Payday loans are designed to be an accessible route to shorter-term finance for a wide variety of borrowers. Lenders offering these loans look to your credit report more to fulfil their responsibility for borrower welfare. They’ll check to see you haven’t had an excessive amount of payday loans in the last few months, and for defaults on payday loans – but that’s pretty much it. The difference between a payday loan assessment and a personal loan one, for example, is that a two-year-old mortgage default won’t influence a payday loan provider like it would a bank. The criteria for approval between the two lenders differ – and that’s good news if you need a smaller loan and have less-than-perfect credit history.
How do I apply for no credit check payday loans?
One of the best things about payday loans is their ease of access. Payday loan lenders operate online and can approve your application as soon as within one hour; websites are highly functional, easy to use and navigate, and informative. Web portals are designed to provide a complete interface with your lender. You can visit, find all of the information you need to compare products and loan options – then continue to your loan application. Applying is a simple three-step process:
- Submitting documents is just a case of uploading via your smartphone or computer. The application form itself gets completed online too.
- When the time comes, your lender will send an agreement for you to sign and return. That’s all done electronically as well.
- The final part of the payday loan equation is funds transfer. Naturally, that also gets done quickly – and digitally.
What can you use a no credit check payday loan to buy?
What payday loans offer is pretty seamless and effortless access to funds when you need them. Products and portals utilise the latest technology to drive fast, convenient applications. Not only that, but no credit check payday loans can be used for almost anything you need or want. Australians use them to pay unexpected bills from the dentist, mechanic, or doctor. People use payday loans to fund planned purchases too – such as rental bonds, holidays, new devices. In every way, versatility comes first with payday loans – and that extends to having the chance to apply if your credit history is less than conventional – or less than excellent.
Things to avoid which can negatively affect your credit rating
Once you begin to understand what your credit score is, it’s relatively simple to develop tactics for avoiding negative entries. Credit providers use your report to keep a record of your borrowing activities and assess the applications you make. Keeping your score healthy means you’ll have broader access to financial products when you need them. Here are a few tips to ensure you’re making the most of your creditworthiness:
- Utility suppliers are credit providers, so remember to pay electricity, water, and gas bills on time.
- Pay on time, every time: Always repay finance on time. Be that a loan, credit card, or interest-free store credit. Everything ultimately goes through a lender somewhere. Late payments will show up on your report.
- Keep your eyes open for errors: Check your credit report at least once a year. Often, lenders neglect to keep positive entries up to date.
- Don’t fly below the credit radar: Not having any credit at all is, perhaps surprisingly, not helpful for your report. All credit is good – as long as you stay on top of repaying it. Having no mortgage, a prepaid mobile instead of a contract phone, and no credit card – all mean your credit score will stagnate.
How you can improve your credit rating by getting a payday loan
Your credit report improves each time you successfully make a repayment. In short, that rating is a number on a scale, and anything you borrow and pay back sees your credit score increase. Taking on a short-term payday loan when you have bad credit can be a good way to begin repairing that. Start by taking out a smaller loan. Set up two repayments to coincide with your monthly pay cycle. Each time you make a payment, you get a positive entry, and your score rises.
Build your loans gradually over time. Work through a $2,050 loan, then on to a $3,000 agreement, and so on. Keep the repayments realistic in line with your income. Use direct debits on strategic dates to ensure you don’t miss payments. Before long, you’ll have improved your credit rating significantly. Applying for your first no credit check payday loan is quick and convenient. You can do so from anywhere via your smartphone or computer. Applications get processed quickly and lenders often transfer funds on the same day.
Why apply for a small loan with Savvy?
Helpful small loan guides
The information on this website is of general nature and does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation or needs.
For loans between $2,050 and $5,000, the APR is between 21.24% (minimum) and 48% (maximum) per annum. Comparison rate of 65.4962%. Minimum term is 16 days and maximum term is 24 months. The cost of the loan is a $400 establishment fee and monthly interest charged on the amount borrowed. For example, a loan of $3,000 over 3 months with an APR of 48%, (comparison rate of 65.4962%), will have an establishment fee of $400, monthly repayments of $1,225.20. Total repayments of $3,675.60 and total interest payment of $275.60.
Warning: A comparison rate indicates the true cost of a loan. Comparison rates are true only for the examples provided and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.