A mortgage broker can be a valuable asset for homebuyers. They search through more home loan products to find you the cheapest repayment options for your budget, the ideal features for your goals and the most suitable fit for your broader financial strategy. That's why it's important to speak to one of our many mortgage brokers before you buy; you can save on interest and find more affordable options at your disposal.
Noosa is an iconic resort destination making up part of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, so if you’re lucky enough to be able to live there, you’re going to need the right home loan options. Whether you’re coming to town for the famous rolling surf, a local winding down in retirement, or you want to build your dream family home near the beach, you’ll benefit from talking to a Savvy home loan specialist.
Can a Savvy broker help me qualify for a mortgage more quickly and easily?
Yes – mortgage brokers are about a lot more than just finding the best interest rates and features. They’re also experts at assessing the needs of home buyers, so they can help you qualify for a home loan faster than if you tackle the home loan process alone.
Homebuyers who talk to one of our mortgage brokers have one initial glaring advantage over those who rely on either a single lender or bank. We partner with many different lenders so that they can access a broad range of products and features and compare cheaper mortgage deals.
It goes further than that, though. Not only will a mortgage broker source home loan products and lender requirements that match your finances, but they’ll help you prepare for your application, submit the correct documentation and chase up lenders until your mortgage gets settled – so you can get into your new home more quickly.
What types of home buyers can our mortgage brokers help?
Our brokers have the right connections, the expertise, and the local knowledge to assist every type of home buyer. They help a varied range of clients achieve better mortgage results, including:
- If you can, it’s a great time to buy a second home, and many Australians can benefit from the expert advice and sound industry knowledge of a local broker. Applications for second homes can be tricky, so having a mortgage broker in your corner makes a massive difference, plus they can help you compare a wide selection of specialist investment mortgage options. If you’re looking for an affordable way to buy a second home for the first time, talk to a local broker about utilising the equity in your current home with a line of credit feature.
- If you’re a first-time buyer, completing the whole mortgage application process alone can be a hard slog. A Savvy broker can guide you through the process, offering advice about local regulations and stamp duty assistance and give you a better chance of finding an affordable home loan. Choose from low-deposit home loans, guarantor mortgages, and even family pledge loans.
- If you run a business, our brokers can show you a comprehensive selection of self-employed mortgages. You won’t need to compromise on features. Choose from fixed or variable-rate repayments, as well as split-rate options and innovative add-ons like offset accounts or redraw facilities to make the best use of your earnings and your budget.
- For many, saving a hefty down payment can be a massive hurdle in the home buying process. Mortgage brokers are experts at helping borrowers get a mortgage with non-genuine savings
- If you’re a retiree, you should talk to a mortgage broker about custom-designed reverse home loans, which utilise the equity in your home to make life more affordable and your home more comfortable as you get older.
- If you’re already living in Noosa, one of our mortgage brokers can help you compare hundreds of low-interest home loan refinance solutions that offer the best of all the above features and terms that better suit your current circumstances.
Your home loan options
Making your first big step towards buying a home? It's crucial to be across your mortgage options as a first homebuyer.
Opting for a variable interest rate on your home loan means it'll fluctuate as the market moves throughout your repayment term.
On the other hand, fixing your rate locks it in for a pre-defined period. This can bring with it greater certainty around your budget.
It's important not to set and forget when it comes to your home loan. If you find a more competitive offer, it may be worth refinancing.
If you're looking to build a new house, construction loans are specifically designed to cater to the different needs associated with doing so.
A guarantor essentially acts as a safety net for your lender, as they sign onto your loan to agree to pay it off should you become unable to do so.
Purchasing a property as an investment brings with it different specifications from a lender. It's crucial to know what your options are.
Businesses big or small may wish to purchase a property for commercial purposes, which are also different from a standard loan.
Your home loan may give you an interest-only option, which allows you to exclusively pay interest on your loan for a set period.
Just because your finances may be slightly more complicated as a self-employed individual doesn't mean you can't take out a home loan.
Some lenders may allow you to apply for a home loan with alternative documents, such as tax returns, BAS and ABN registration.