How equipment finance brokers help Australian businesses
For most business owners or financial officers, finding the considerable time required to compare every single commercial lender and finance product out there just isn’t possible. Australia has hundreds of options offered by a diverse range of banks and specialist finance providers. During an equipment loan or lease, even relatively minor differences can have a significant effect on cash flow and the total cost of borrowing. Here at Savvy, we help businesses by leveraging long-term partnerships with dozens of commercial lenders so we can bring you more choice and far better rates for equipment finance . Our consultants liaise with lenders so that you can concentrate on business, making equipment finance faster and more efficient.
What do equipment finance brokers do?
A great equipment finance broker uses partnerships and specialist knowledge to create a cheaper, faster, and more convenient process from start to finish. That goes beyond just identifying the most cost-effective equipment finance options; it also means using in-depth equipment finance experience to communicate with all the parties involved in any given transaction. Allowing a smoother experience for business owners who have better things to do than spend time on the phone sourcing funding.
- Assess your business and source suitable loan or lease structures, repayment options, and tax strategies
- Discuss your equipment needs and canvas relevant specialist lenders from Savvy’s extensive panel of partners
- Identify any pinch points on the finance side of the equipment procurement process and implement solutions via proactive communication
- Provide assistance with lender requirements, forms, and navigating applications
Savvy runs a team of specialist equipment finance consultants who dedicate their time to matching some of the best lenders in Australia with organisations based on how they operate, their finances, and their vehicle, machinery, or equipment needs. Some lenders have specific requirements for equipment types and won’t fund everything.
Our consultants know the marketplace, so we’ll only recommend relevant financiers and products. Equipment finance brokers enable tailored finance solutions that maximise both cost and tax savings – and your available time.
What are the cost benefits of using equipment finance brokers?
Equipment finance brokers leverage a more competitive lender environment by canvasing more financiers for quotes, then recommend the best options. That creates unique benefits for businesses:
- They waste far less time on the wrong lenders and access only sector-specific products and finance providers with applicable qualification requirements so they can arrange equipment finance faster.
- They utilise the extensive experience and expertise of Savvy’s commercial finance consultants and benefit from their understanding of the equipment finance marketplace
- They learn about all the tax benefits of different products and finance solutions – specific to their organisation – so it costs less money to repay equipment finance loans and leases
- They choose from a range of products, from tax-friendly chattel mortgage equipment finance to outsourced fleet management via operating lease options and cost-effective, flexible finance leases.