Direct personal loans explained
It’s always important to compare as many options as possible in the early stages of your loan, particularly with the high amount of direct lenders operating in the market today. Fortunately, you can find out more about them, how they work and compare a range of affordable direct personal loans right here with Savvy.
How do I find a direct personal loan?
You can find a direct personal loan suited to your needs right here with Savvy. We provide an extensive comparison service that provides access to all the most important details regarding the top personal loan options on the market right now. Our rate table allows you to compare personal loans in the areas that matter to you most when it comes to personal finance, which include:
- Interest rates: find the best rates to help you save hundreds on your personal loan over your repayment period
- Fees: be aware of the fees you’re likely to incur and how much they’ll cost you (the comparison rate provides an indication of this in combination with your interest rate)
- Loan term: you may want to repay your loan over as little as one year or as long as seven, so assess the lenders that can offer the lengths you desire
- Maximum and minimum amount: personal loans generally range from $2,000 up to $75,000, so you should look out for loan offers that provide you with the figure you need
- Loan security: see whether your personal loan is being offered with or without security to ensure you’re across its requirements
Once you’ve found the right lender through our rate table, you can reach out to your chosen lender knowing exactly what you want out of your personal loan and get a quote. It’s important to be as thorough as you can in this process, as it can be deflating to find a great deal on a personal loan after you’ve just signed up for a different one.
Compare direct personal loans
I want to borrow:
Over how long?
|Wisr Unsecured Personal Loan|
Borrow between $5,000 and $64,000 with great low rates for excellent credit. Get a personalised rate estimate in 2 minutes that won't impact your credit score.More details
|Plenti Unsecured Personal Loan (Excellent Credit)|
Apply for an unsecured personal loan and enjoy low rates for excellent credit. With no early repayment or exit fees, there’s a lot to love about this loan.More details
|OurMoneyMarket Unsecured Personal Loan|
Apply for an unsecured personal loan between $2001 to $75,000 for a variety of loan purposes. Get a personalised rate estimate in minutes without impact your credit score.More details
|Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan|
Borrow up to $70,000 with personalised rates and repay over 3,5 or 7 years loan terms.More details
Disclaimer: A comparison rate indicates the true cost of a loan. The comparison rate displayed for this advertiser is calculated based on a loan amount of $30,000 over 5 years and represents the effective rate on the loan. Comparison rates are true only for the examples provided and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
How do I speed up the personal loan approval process?
Consider non-traditional lenders
Larger banks and credit unions will typically have a more stringent application process when it comes to their loans, which isn’t the case for some of the alternative lenders on the market.
Specialist online lenders can focus their service on providing you with a fast and direct personal loan, while peer-to-peer lenders also expedite this process by handing responsibility to investors and operating on platforms designed to complete deals.