Car Loans for Hyundai STARIA
Compare different Hyundai STARIA variants and finance offers with Savvy today.
The Hyundai STARIA has made a name for itself as a stylish and high-performing people mover, seating up to eight passengers. It’s available in several different variants, with options for both petrol and diesel engines and two-wheel drives (2WD) and all-wheel drives (AWD).
The van-based STARIA model comes with a striking exterior which is bound to turn heads, embracing a futuristic design. This STARIA isn’t to be confused with the STARIA Load, the commercial van bearing a similar design (albeit without the same seating capacity).
Whether you're purchasing a STARIA for business or personal use, comparing car loan options is essential to help you lock in the best terms available. With Savvy, you can explore a wide range of loan options from our extensive network of lenders. Get the wheels in motion on your car loan application through us today with a quick quote.
Why finance your Hyundai STARIA through Savvy?
Calculate the car loan repayments for your Hyundai STARIA
There’s a range of factors which help determine the cost of your car loan repayments for your Hyundai purchase, such as the STARIA, including the size of your loan, your term, interest rate, instalment frequency and more. However, rather than crunching the numbers yourself, you can use Savvy’s handy repayment calculator to help you work out the cost of your car loan.
Hyundai STARIA models and specs
Some of the features of the Hyundai STARIA include:
- Available with 3.5L, V6 petrol engine (2WD) or 2.2L, four-cylinder turbo diesel engine (AWD), both with eight-speed automatic transmission
- 8.2L/100km fuel economy for diesel variants (10.5L/100km for petrol variants)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 8-inch touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker sound system
- Wireless charging pad
- Five USB charging outlets (1x front row, 2x second row, 2x third row)
- 4.2-inch TFT LCD instrument cluster
- Hyundai SmartSense, including Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist – Rear, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, Driver Attention Warning, Lane Keeping and Following Assist, Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go and more
- Electronic Stability Control, including Brake Assist System, Multi-Collision Braking and Vehicle Stability Management
- Front and rear-view camera with front and reverse Parking Distance Warning with four sensors and guidance display
- LED headlights, Daytime Running Lights, fog lights and rear combination lights
2023 price: from $48,500 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the base model, the Elite includes:
- Smart Key with push button start and remote start
- Smart opening Power Sliding Doors and Smart Tailgate (both with anti-pinch safety feature and remote open with Smart Key)
- Front and rear zone climate control air conditioning with auto defog
- 10.25-inch touchscreen display
- Satellite navigation and live traffic updates
- Leather seat trim
- Surround View Monitor with 3D view
- 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support
2023 price: from $56,500 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the Elite, the Highlander includes:
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Wide glass dual-panel sunroof with tilt and slide front panel and power sunblind for rear panel
- Rear passenger view monitor
- Heated and ventilated front seats and heated steering wheel
- LED front room and map interior lighting (front) and centre room light (rear)
- Two-tone leather seat trim options (Beige/Black and Blue/Black) in addition to Black
2023 price: from $63,500 + on-road costs