Car Loans for Ford Puma
Compare different Ford Puma variants and finance offers with Savvy today.
The Ford Puma is a stylish compact SUV designed to offer a thrilling driving experience without compromising on practicality. As the newest addition to Ford’s SUV line, the Puma has quickly gained a reputation as a reliable and affordable light vehicle.
First introduced to the Australian market in 2020, the Ford Puma comes in a streamlined range with just three variants, each of which is based on the same turbo petrol engine.
If you're thinking about purchasing a Ford Puma, you can consider a range of car loan options with Savvy. Our extensive network of lenders allows you to compare rates and terms to find the financing solution that suits your budget and lifestyle, whether personal or commercial use. Get started with a free, no-obligation quote today.
Why finance your Ford Puma through Savvy?
Calculate the car loan repayments for your Ford Puma
There’s a range of factors which help determine the cost of your car loan repayments for your Ford purchase, such as the Puma, including the size of your loan, your term, interest rate, instalment frequency and more. However, rather than crunching the numbers yourself, you can use Savvy’s handy repayment calculator to help you work out the cost of your car loan.
Ford Puma models and specs
Some of the features of the Ford Puma include:
- 1.0L, three-cylinder EcoBoost turbo petrol engine with seven-speed automatic DCT
- Available in front-wheel drive (FWD) only
- 5.3L/100km fuel economy
- 17-inch Absolute Black alloy wheels
- 8-inch colour touchscreen
- 4.2-inch Analogue Cluster
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Applink connectivity
- FordPass Connect – Embedded Modem
- SYNC 3 with Voice-Activated Controls
- Two USB ports and Wireless Charging
- Six-speaker sound system
- Automatic Climate Control
- Safety features such as Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Protection, Rear View Camera with 180-Degree Split View, Electronic Stability Control, Auto Headlamps and High Beam and more
- LED Projector Headlamps, Daytime Running Lamps, Tail Lamps and Ambient Lighting
- Optional features such as Hands-Free Power Liftgate (with Smart Keyless Entry) and Park Pack (with Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go, Automatic Park Assistance, Front Parking Sensors and more)
2023 price: from $30,340 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the Puma, the ST-Line includes:
- 17-inch Black Machined alloy wheels
- Unique ST-Line Sensico Artificial Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 12.3-inch Digital Cluster
- Sports Suspension
- Paddle Shifters
2023 price: from $32,690 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the ST-Line, the ST-Line V includes:
- 18-inch Multi-Spoke alloy wheels
- Bang & Olufsen ten-speaker sound system with subwoofer
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
- Optional Black Painted Roof or Panoramic Sunroof
- Privacy Glass
- LED Fixed Drum Shutter System Headlamps
2023 price: from $35,890 + on-road costs