The price of car insurance for your Porsche depends on several factors, including the model you’re insuring, your personal profile and elements unique to the business you choose. As a result, it might vary from person to person. Additionally, not all insurers will be able to insure all Porsche models, so you may need to seek out specialist insurance in some cases.
For instance, the comprehensive insurance yearly premium for a 2020 Porsche Macan might range from $2,516 to $5,235, or from $261 to $489 per month, if you choose a $900 excess. These ranges were generated using a set of assumptions, including the following:
- 40-year-old male homeowner living in Sydney (postcode 2000)
- No non-standard modifications or accessories
- Average distance driven per year of 15,000km
- Only driven for commuting and private purposes
- Maximum period without making a claim (no-claim bonus Rating 1)
The price ranges displayed above were collected from a number of Australian insurance providers in June 2023. Several important aspects which are specific to you and your insurer may have an impact on the actual cost of your insurance.
You can compare offers for all Porsche models, which include: