The price of car insurance for a Nissan may change significantly across different applicants due to a number of factors, including your driving history, the model you've chosen, and more.
For instance, if you were looking for an example of a car insurance quote, comprehensive coverage for a 2020 Nissan Navara Four-Door Utility SL D23 may cost between $1,023 and $2,989 annually, or $137 and $280 per month, with a $900 excess. These estimates depend on a variety of assumptions, including the following:
- 40-year-old male homeowner living in Sydney (postcode 2000)
- Private use only (not for business)
- Average distance driven per year of 15,000km
- Maximum period without making a claim (no-claim bonus Rating 1)
- No drivers under the age of 21
It's important to keep in mind that costs may change for a variety of reasons, including the various applicant profiles or insurers adjusting their prices or coverage over time. The above ranges were obtained based on a series of quotes from several Australian car insurance providers.
You can compare offers for all Nissan models, which include: