Several important factors, such as those regarding your driving history, the make and model of your Lexus and your insurer, can each have a big impact on how much your car insurance will cost.
As an example, the price of comprehensive insurance for a 2020 Lexus UX UX200 Luxury could range from as little as $1,336 up to $3,649 per year (or $129 to $341 per month) if you decide on an excess of $900. These quote estimations, however, were obtained based on a number of presumptions, including:
- 40-year-old male homeowner living in Sydney (postcode 2000)
- No modifications or non-standard accessories
- Average distance driven per year of 15,000km
- Only driven for commuting and private purposes
- Maximum period without making a claim (no-claim bonus Rating 1)
The price ranges displayed here were taken from several Australian insurance companies in June 2023. As previously stated, the actual cost of your insurance may vary depending on several important factors specific to you and your insurer.
You can compare offers for all Lexus models, which include: