The model you have, your profile, and variables specific to the company you choose are all significant factors that affect the cost of car insurance for your Kia, meaning it can differ from one person to the next.
For instance, the annual premium for comprehensive insurance for a 2020 Kia Sportage S might range from $793 to $1,280, or $106 to $123 per month, if you set a $900 excess. These quotes were generated based on a list of assumptions about the driver, including:
- 40-year-old male homeowner living in Sydney (postcode 2000)
- No unrepaired accident or hail damage
- Average distance driven per year of 15,000km
- Only driven for commuting and private purposes
- Maximum period without making a claim (no-claim bonus Rating 1)
The price ranges shown above were gathered in June 2023 from a variety of Australian car insurance companies. The actual cost of your insurance could be impacted by several significant factors that are unique to you and your insurer, as mentioned.
You can compare offers for all Kia models, which include: