Savvy is proud to announce a $1,000 Savvy Scholarship prize for undergraduate students studying commerce and financial fields. Savvy routinely provides scholarships to students in business and commerce courses to help cover academic and other costs.
- To furnish commerce and business studies student with a $1,000 to help with academic costs in their final year of study, provided by Savvy Finance + Insurance.
- To reward excellence in critical thinking, forward planning and knowledge in the interplay of automotive finance trends and emerging technologies.
- To identify candidates who are excited about automotive finance and place them in employment or internships with Savvy Finance + Insurance, one of Australia’s fastest growing financial and insurance brokers.
To be eligible for the prize, candidates will write a 100-word essay on “Where the automotive finance industry is headed in the future, and what role will technology play?” You are welcome to describe the topic via your video and upload it with your application in the below form.
The prize is open to students who have completed two years (200 units) of their undergraduate degree majoring in commerce, banking, marketing, finance, accounting, actuarial studies, and economics or business studies.
Students must also be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Over 18 years of age
Value of the scholarship
One student will win $1,000 for covering academic expenses for the academic year 2016.
A panel of financial professionals from Savvy will judge submitted essays and videos based on demonstration of excellence in:
- Knowledge of the automotive finance industry in Australia
- Insights into the interplay of emergent technologies and delivering financial services to customers in a modern Australian context
- Critical and business thinking
- Trend analysis
- Clear, lucid and persuasive communication
- Creativity and overall presentation
The essay or the video deemed most outstanding will be declared the winner.
How to enter?
Please complete the below form to be considered for the Savvy scholarship. We must receive submissions by 30th Dec, 2016.
Savvy is one of Australia’s largest online financial brokers, focusing on personal and commercial financial products. Founded in 2012, the firm has seen rapid growth, a testament to their provision of market leading rates and reaching customers with the latest in media and technology. Savvy is a proud supporter of Kids Under Cover, a charity assisting homeless and at-risk youth to strengthen their bonds to community and education. Read more about Savvy here.