Car Loans for Toyota HiLux
Compare different Toyota HiLux variants and finance offers with Savvy today.
What is there to be said about the Toyota HiLux which hasn’t been said already? 2022 marked the seventh year in a row the Japanese manufacturer’s premier ute was the best-selling car in Australia, with its performance over that year marking the most units sold by any new car in over 15 years.
Having entered production in 1968, it’s gone from strength to strength across the world in the years since its introduction to the market. The HiLux’s sales numbers speak for themselves, showing its popularity for personal and commercial purchases alike.
Whether you’re buying used from a private seller or brand-new from a dealership (or simply looking for car loan pre-approval), Savvy can help you find the finance you’re looking for. We’re partnered with a vast range of over 40 lenders who can help all sorts of customers, even those with bad credit. Get started with a quick quote through us today.
Why finance your Toyota HiLux through Savvy?
Calculate the car loan repayments for your Toyota HiLux
There’s a range of factors which help determine the cost of your car loan repayments for your Toyota purchase, such as for a HiLux, including the size of your loan, your term, interest rate, instalment frequency and more. However, rather than crunching the numbers yourself, you can use Savvy’s handy repayment calculator to help you work out the cost of your car loan.
Toyota HiLux models and specs
Some of the features of the Toyota HiLux Workmate include:
- Available in 4X2, 4X4 and 4X2 Hi-Rider models
- 2.7L petrol engine for 4X2 with six-speed automatic or manual transmission or five-speed manual transmission
- 2.4L turbo diesel engine for 4X4 with six-speed automatic or manual transmission
- Up to 110kW of power and 400Nm of torque
- Braked towing capacity of 2,800kg (4X2) to 3,500kg (4X4)
- Single-Cab, Extra-Cab and Double-Cab Cab-Chassis and Double-Cab Pick-Up
- Toyota Safety Sense suite of features
- 8-inch colour touch screen display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 17-inch steel wheels (or 16-inch for 4X2)
- Lane Departure Alert and Speed Sign Assist
- Reversing Camera (in pick-up variants only)
2023 price: from $24,225 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the WorkMate, the SR includes:
- Up to 150kW of power and 500Nm of torque
- 2.8L turbo diesel engine with six-speed automatic or manual transmission
- Available in 4X4 and 4X2 Hi-Rider models
- Extra-Cab Pick-Up also available
- 17-inch alloy wheels (only steel in Single-Cab models)
2023 price: from $43,225 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the SR, the SR5 includes:
- Extra-Cab and Double-Cab Pick-Up and Double-Cab Cab-Chassis available
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Panoramic View Monitor
- Blind Spot Monitor (Double-Cab Pick-Up only)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Satellite Navigation and Digital Radio
- Optional Premium Interior (4X4 Double-Cab variants only)
- LED lighting package with puddle lamps (Double-Cab Pick-Up only)
2023 price: from $59,160 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the SR5, the Rogue includes:
- Double-Cab Pick-Up only
- Optional motorised roll cover with resin sports bar
- Optional wheel arch mouldings,
- Optional rear stabiliser bad and exterior wide track overfender
- Optional six-speaker sound system
2023 price: from $69,450 + on-road costs