Car Loans for Kia Picanto
Compare different Kia Picanto variants and finance offers with Savvy today.
The Kia Picanto is the South Korean manufacturer’s smallest vehicle offering, coming in a modest range of supermini cars spanning both automatic and manual transmission. The line is currently in its third generation, which was released in 2017, after having first hit the road overseas back in 2003.
It’s also a highly affordable model compared to the other passenger and commercial vehicles on offer from Kia, with new vehicles starting from as low a price as $16,290 (as of 2023). In the micro vehicle market in Australia, it’s a leader, being by far one of the most popular models under this category.
Whether you’re after a brand-new Picanto from your local dealer or a used model from a private seller across the country, Savvy can help you find a car loan to make your vehicle purchase goals a reality. We’re partnered with lenders who can help a wide variety of different borrower types, including those who have bad credit. Get started with a quick online quote today.
Why finance your Kia Picanto through Savvy?
Calculate the car loan repayments for your Kia Picanto
There’s a range of factors which help determine the cost of your car loan repayments for your Kia purchase, such as the Picanto, including the size of your loan, your term, interest rate, instalment frequency and more. However, rather than crunching the numbers yourself, you can use Savvy’s handy repayment calculator to help you work out the cost of your car loan.
Kia Picanto models and specs
Some of the features of the Kia Picanto S include:
- 1.2L, four-cylinder petrol engine with four-speed automatic or five-speed manual transmission
- 5.0L/100km fuel economy (5.8L/100km for automatic transmission)
- 14-inch steel wheels
- Autonomous Emergency Brake with Forward Collision Warning System
- Reverse parking sensors and rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Halogen Daytime Running Lights
- 4.2-inch colour supervision instrument cluster with theme selection
- 8-inch colour LCD touchscreen
- Four-speaker sound system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls
2023 price: from $16,290 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the S, the GT-Line includes:
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Halogen projection fog lights and LED rear fog light
- Premium, red-accented seats
- GT-Line Package with body kit and rear badge
- Electric folding and heated exterior mirrors
- Premium steering wheel
- Front centre console with soft-touch sliding armrest
2023 price: from $17,740 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the GT-Line, the GT includes:
- 1.0L, three-cylinder Turbo GDI engine with five-speed manual transmission
- Sports-tuned suspension and steering
- GT Package with body kit and rear badge
2023 price: from $20,790 + on-road costs