Car Loans for Ford Mustang
Compare different Ford Mustang variants and finance offers with Savvy today.
The Ford Mustang is one of the most iconic and popular sports cars available today. Sitting alongside the Ranger Raptor in Ford’s current performance range, the Mustang is a model which demands attention wherever it goes with its unmistakable design, impressive performance and cutting-edge features.
The Mustang has a long and proud history dating back to its first model year in 1964 and today it continues to set the standard for sports cars, having been reintroduced to the Australian market in 2015. Buyers can choose between fastback and convertible variants, as well as 2.3L and 5.0L V8 engines.
If you're interested in buying a Mustang, you can compare car loans through Savvy to help you find the right deal to suit your needs and budget. You can consider a wide range of loan offers for both personal use and commercial purposes, such as car leases and chattel mortgages. Apply for finance with us today.
Why finance your Ford Mustang through Savvy?
Calculate the car loan repayments for your Ford Mustang
There’s a range of factors which help determine the cost of your car loan repayments for your Ford purchase, such as the Mustang, including the size of your loan, your term, interest rate, instalment frequency and more. However, rather than crunching the numbers yourself, you can use Savvy’s handy repayment calculator to help you work out the cost of your car loan.
Ford Mustang models and specs
Some of the features of the Ford Mustang 2.3L High Performance include:
- 2.3L, four-cylinder turbo petrol engine with ten-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission
- Available in two-door fastback or convertible variants
- 8.5L/100km fuel economy
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Safety features such as Autonomous Emergency Braking, Reversing Camera, Intelligent and Active Cruise Control, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist and more
- Automatic Dual Zone Climate Control
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Keyless Entry and Drive
- Leather seat trim, steering wheel and handbrake lever
- Multi-function control screen and display
- 12-speaker sound system
- Satellite Navigation
- Sports Suspension
- LED Headlamps, Daytime Running Lamps, Fog Lamps and Tail Lamps
2023 price: from $52,590 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the 2.3L High Performance, the GT includes:
- 5.0L, V8 petrol engine with ten-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission
- 13.0L/100km fuel economy
- Performance Brakes
2023 price: from $65,290 + on-road costs
On top of the features offered by the GT, the GT California Special includes:
- Special Sports Seats
- Instrument Panel with Special Finish
- Special Front Grille with Mesh Insert
- Special Badging
- Special Suede Interior Trim
- High Rise Rear Spoiler
- Lower Body Accent Stripe
2023 price: from $67,290 + on-road costs